Monday, June 22, 2009

Good morning,

WHOA, I haven't blogged in suuuuper long. Weird. Dang, blogging is so whatever now since summer's here. I realized that summer's pretty much almost over.. hahaha! Even though it just started.. cus july's in like 2 weeks! And then, there's like guard twice a week. THEN! We have a few weeks of august.. then like band camp. wow, lame. BUT ANYWAYS! Summer's pretty cool, brother's home, so now we have a ride to places, yay. I think this is the latest I ever stayed up this whole summer so far.. and it's only 1:05. pathetic huh? Oh well. But yeah, I'm really tired of blogging right now.. i hope your summer's going great too man! sorry I've been lagging.. but let's hang some time! OH, &dont forget to leave me some space on your busy schedule on JULY 11! thanks! Keep your head up man. Things will come around, and don't you worry. Life is beautiful, look at the bright side, YOURE GONNA BE AN AUNT! :) But yeah, i know it's tough.. even though I may have never been in that situation before.. trust me, things will get better, and you'll get those days back in no time.





I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. thank you dude, you always know the right things to say and i really needed that right now:)

    ReplyDelete