Sunday, June 14, 2009

Congrats!

Congrats to the Class of '09! So, that was the longest day ever! I freakin went to sleep at 1 yesterday, woke up at 545.. so we can get seats for graduation cus we needed to be there around 730.. and my dad just happened to break one of the showers, while my sister's friend was sleeping over -_- So we all had to like somehow work that out. So the graduation was cool, hecka wet (WHAT KINDA SUMMER WEATHER IS THIS?!) & then it got hot. Uh, after was the party.. took a while to actually get the party started but hey! it got better & better as it went. Hella people went, I was pretty surprised actually. RICO & LORENZO CAME! :) & they met like pretty much all my fam in stuff ;p Kinda weird at first, but it was cool. People thought Brandon was my boyfriend at first.. until they came & then everyone thought Rico was my boyfriend my uncle even said he was cute -_-" Totally unnecessary right?? But anywho, the jolly jumper was freakin amazingly fun! Lol. Hm.. Me, rico, lorenzo got to know eachother a little better today, good compaaany. And my dad seemed to like them too.. tell me why my dad offered them beer, but later he said nvm cus theyre only 15 :P But, yeah! Overall, it was just a long, but very successful day! I'm so tired tho.. omg. Okay, goodnight, bye!




I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. daaang, sad i couldn't make it dude but glad you had a boss day! sounds like a start to an awesome summer:)

    ReplyDelete