Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Breaking out :[

Megan Fox is HOT. So, i watched transformers premiere night with my cousins.. that was fun. Then, rented the uninvited and had to watch that again! And went to sleep at like 5.. and my cousin slept over, and we all woke up at like 11. I'm really tired. Hm.. try these delicious thingies called Cheez-its Duoz.. They're so gooood. They're like normal cheez-its just with two flavors. Lol. But yeah, my siblings just left to rent hes just not that into you.. and i'm gonna watch that for the 2nd time too. I haven't hung out with anyone yet! Except Allison. Hahaha. Dang, how sad dude. But yeah, dude you never commented me back, punk! Hahah jk. Oh, I heard that you and Pau hung out, niice niiiice. Tell me how that went.. OH! I watched up already too. Hahah it was really cute, funny, & sad! But, looks like you're up to a fun & super busy summer! That's good dude. Talk to you soon, miss ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment