Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yayuh

Guard starts next week.
I'm gonna miss the first 2 days of practice.
Going camping with fam&cousins from july 3-5
Going to youth camp from july 6-10
Atsina's birthday july 11
Whooo, gonna be a busy&tiring few days!

Rico called me the other night like at 12 and put me on the line with him & Jan.. then, jan hung up, we called lorenzo, he didnt pick up.. then called darren.. rico hung up like at 3.. and i stayed on the phone with dinosaur til 5 O_0 It was actually a decent phonecall, I thought it would be boring. I was surprised. But yeah, he's cool. But, didn't really feel anything, i think i just like the company. Just an update. Wassup with you man? Havent talked to you in hecka long! hahah. I know youre busy though, staaay doin that and having fun! :)





I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment